If I were at work, we would certainly be talking "red project" about now. So, how did I do in detail?
The star data interpolate is actually getting close. I have to:
- Add "extrapolators" to accommodate the end cases for each luminosity class. Alternatively, I could plug the data to make sure that my extreme ends are covered. That might actually be simpler.
- Develop data outside of the Main Sequence.
- Sort out "R", "N" and similar secondary types - where do they fit in the more-or-less smooth curve of each luminosity class.
No paint touched the SF platoon, but I did magnetize, label and photograph a 10mm German infantry battalion for BKC. This project will get a website when I have some non-fascist units to include. I really have quite a large army, but this is the 1st explicitly organized battalion.
I wrote one (really easy) rules section and blogged the Bravant artillery. The "document 10mm unit" target is a gimme until I run out of labelled units; still, I should do something more entertaining with these lads.
I also found yet more forgotten FPW figures.
So for next week:
- Code complete and tested interpolator for Main Sequence only.
- Finish painting an incomplete unit for some army - I have got to get the FPW French going along.
- Catch up labeling on existing Bravant units and blog both another unit and some kind of army list.
- Write another section of the Mars la Tour rules.