As usual, I have too many projects.
- For the Enlightenment lads, I will be sorting out the table-ready figure inventory and start getting games going this month or early next so my retired buddies and I can game without having to accommodate working people. Nothing need be done except the making of a list.
- For WWII, I think I will change rule sets, probably something of my own devising -- or more accurately something cobbled together out of other systems. Now, do I want to re-base or not? Current direction is "not" -- the bases I use are not huge.
- Still running Magnifico, now on season two using GURPS. Season three will be derived from Cypher System, which is a bit more rules light. For developing and selling a session they have a far more inviting business model and people I respect like the rules.
- I have now acquired a a 10mm Italian Unification army which I plan to use with Fire and Fury, The draw is ACW kit and tactics without slave owners. If that works well I will do more periods using it.
- I'm getting a cat. Some nice senior cat from the shelter to drag me out of bed every morning and give me someone to look after. I seem to need that somehow.
- There are 1:3000 pre-dreadnoughts that need my attention. I have everything I need but time.