In that spirit, I am setting some objectives for now to 2019. This is the hobby list only! I have lots of other real life things like getting my Italian up to scratch. Here we go!
By June 2019:
- Start running regular sessions of a Renaissance Florence GURPS campaign. This can start purely pen and paper without computer support, but will be platform one for my GURPS software projects.
- Release version 1 of my GURPS Character Management Tool on a platform that is web-accessible to my players. Must be able to create and update characters for the Renaissance game.
- Rebase my 10mm WWII to smaller infantry bases and start gaming with a set of company-level rules.
- Start regular games used Might and Reason with my 10mm Imagination figures. No rebasing allowed.
- Play at least one WWII East Front game all the way through. It probably won't be FiTE, but the Columbia East Front is a good candidate.
- Paint my 1:3000 late C19 naval and play at least one game.
By December 2019
- At least two significant enhancements to the GURPS tools including session-time ref and player features.
- Prepare a system neutral sourcebook for central Italy in the renaissance.
- Paint a significant proportion of my 25mm Perry Wars of the Roses and RPG figures for the Renaissance game,
- Paint my 6mm Wars of the Roses and base for Impetus as Italian armies.