Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fortune's Wheel

Well, my unpainted 18th century figures are carefully inventoried and packed away.  I have a few regiments painted and based but not magnetized and store; a project for this weekend.

They will be back.  I have stopped being frustrated by my cycles of interest and simply made it an element of self-awareness. 

In the meantime, I am focusing on the late Italian Renaissance - a process I will document my Italia Mia blog.

I am also trying to get my workspace into better order.  Among other things, that means packing away "second string" books on every subject.  I would love to have more bookshelves, but in the meantime I have to be realistic about what I actually need access too -- without cutting myself off from whatever subject Fortuna raises to the top next!

Wheee...
Well, I forgot all about that project. You can by the domain for just under $300. Probably US

No comments:

Post a Comment