- The stands may have variable strength depending on casualties - say two or three steps available.
- They may also the straight-up strength-zero dummies.
- It is easy to hide which is the command stand, if it matters.
- An indicator can show which stand has the FOO with it.
- Small support weapons (MGs, light AT guns, etc) can be a marker under an infantry stand until it should be deployed.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
What else can one hide?
Lets assume we are going to put on the table some category of units - tanks (stands representing 10 each) and infantry (in stands representing 80-120). What can we use that to hide?